Thank you for showing! You DO NOT want to miss this one! No expense spared in this exquisite Custom built one-owner home. There was expense spared in the building of this home. High end finishes throughout with full kitchens both upper and lower levels of home. Two Master suites, one up and one down. Fully finished walk-out lower level. HUGE room sizes and 10' ceilings on both levels. This home would be perfect for large families or multi-family situations. You will not be disappointed. Also, foundation is constructed with ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) which has a high ''R'' factor. Home has 3 separate HVAC units (heat pumps).
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Great Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Tray, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. City Road, Concrete Road, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS